WorldColors Xfactore X-100 Successfully Pattern Removed - USB Debuggin was Off:)
WorldColors Xfactore X-100 Successfully Pattern Removed - USB Debuggin was Off
1. USB Debuggin On from IR Key. Check for Procedure:
2. Now, device connects in ADB mode
3. Root the Device using free software
4. Open Dragon Software in "Android" Tab
5. Choose "Clear Pattern Lock by ADB"
6. Click on "Start" and wait until you see "All Done ..."
i,v done the same process but still the pattern is there (phantom),any other ways?
Originally Posted by RINJI
TRY Volcano or Dragon........After USB Debugging, anyone can do.....
1. Root the Device
2. Remove the pattern.