Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Exclamation el olvidado la contraseña de merapi tool ayuda

buenas noches disculpa he olvidado la contraseña de merapi tool ayuda que no logro encontrar nada de solución al respecto, algún enlace donde lo puedo hacer por favor desde ya gracias.

Thanks
    he perdido la contraseña de merapi tool he buscado alguna posible solución y nada al respecto ayuda por favor algún enlace o donde y como hacerlo desde ya gracias por su apoyo.

Thanks
    Capture.jpgmy box is merapi activated i use inferno tool.i install new update after that show this "Read volcano data failed.theprogram is terminated" device id 971-697-199

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osvah View Post
    Hello guys,

We are almost ready for Release Inferno Software for Volcano box users.

From now All Pack1 - Merapi - Inferno Activation price is 59 USD.
    Users who already have pack 1 - Merapi Activation and they have Activated Merapi More than ONE YEAR can use Inferno Till 31-12-16
    Users who already have pack 1 - Merapi Activation and they have Activated Less than ONE Year can use for ONE MORE YEAR.
    All new Volcano Boxes will come with 59 Credits, means it's PreActivated for Merapi & Inferno.

From now All Merapi Activation cost is 59 USD.
    One Year Activation cost is 39 USD.

GPGIndustries
    My volcano box opened all the modules well but now it turns out that I can not open merapi tool but the other modules open and when opening merapi tool it appears that I can not connect to the server I do not see the record or anything I ask for help and e formatiado the pc several times with different operating systems thinking of compativilidad like drivers and nothing please help the id of my box is 608025366

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osvah View Post
    Hello guys,

We are almost ready for Release Inferno Software for Volcano box users.

From now All Pack1 - Merapi - Inferno Activation price is 59 USD.
    Users who already have pack 1 - Merapi Activation and they have Activated Merapi More than ONE YEAR can use Inferno Till 31-12-16
    Users who already have pack 1 - Merapi Activation and they have Activated Less than ONE Year can use for ONE MORE YEAR.
    All new Volcano Boxes will come with 59 Credits, means it's PreActivated for Merapi & Inferno.

From now All Merapi Activation cost is 59 USD.
    One Year Activation cost is 39 USD.

GPGIndustries
    My volcano box opened all the modules well but now it turns out that I can not open merapi tool but the other modules open and when opening merapi tool it appears that I cMy volcano box opened all the modules well but now it turns out that I can not open merapi tool but the other modules open and when opening merapi tool it appears that I can not connect to the server I do not see the record or anything I ask for help and e formatiado the pc several times with different operating systems thinking of compativilidad like drivers and nothing please help the id of my box is 608025366an not connect to the server I do not see the record or anything I ask for help and e formatiado the pc several times with different operating systems thinking of compativilidad like drivers and nothing please help the id of my box is 608025366

Thanks
    My volcano box opened all the modules well but now it turns out that I can not open merapi tool but the other modules open and when opening merapi tool it appears that I can not connect to the server I do not see the record or anything I ask for help and e formatiado the pc several times with different operating systems thinking of compativilidad like drivers and nothing please help the id of my box is 608025366

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12