If that's too expensive for you, a Starkonja may work as well. Within this league I feel that Stygian Vise, and a strong Abyss gem, is far better than Headhunter, so get one of those as well. For your quiver you've got the choice between having a solid rare quiver (potentially a +2 arrows Shaped quiver), or poe currency a Rigwald's Quills. Personally, I don't noticed the need for Rigwalds, as I don't have any issue killing mobs. I prefer having a strong rare quiver for much more single target damage.

Last, utilize two Ventor's Gambles to complete all your extra resistances, in addition to increased quantity. Greater rarity on the Ventors doesn't really matter, it is fine if it is reduced, as long as the other stats are still great. Quantity will obviously be your most desired stat, but you still need to hit 75% of resists. For Jewels, utilize the new Abyss stones with increased level irreparable harm to both attacks and bow attacks. Ensure every gem includes a critical strike multiplier onto it, as that is going to be your biggest boost. Feel free to fill them out together with life and interrupts as needed. Be sure you get a Lioneye's Fall to reverse the claw damage into bow damage.

If you do not mind occasionally dying, and just want the most loot possible, this is the build for you. Utilize Queen of the Forest because your entire body, as well as the items listed above. This can give you quite a couple of clogs, a little bit of life, and with our construct, a ton of speed. With Queen you'll want to conduct Grace as well. Between this and a Jade flask you will be insanely fast.

The excess amount is unmatched. You could argue that Goldwyrms are better than Darkray Vectors for your boots. However, Darkrays add as much speed and damage that it's hard to justify losing them.