I play this game long enough to know this matter is actual... especially because of the reasons this sport has become pay2win and more, it is not only Nexon fault, but also an amount of players that are unhealthy. C'mon this is a MLB The Show 19 Stubs. And it is not hard to respect ToS. Well I know certain people can use the shortage of time as justification.

We can think of approaches to reduce pay2win and encourage RPG aspect, especially bring RPG facet in gamers mentality. You know, we can ALL alter the way we're enjoying the game and also for GOOD!!! We can record some suggestions to decrease pay2win aspects in lots of ways.

It may be by adjusting damage cap to create more balance but also placing the minimum damage cap for fast hitters for a exact same quantity of funding as several other classes. You can men suggest what damage caps we should use. Or mainly the minimal cap damage for fast hitters AND maximum damage cap, used for very slow classes, quite good 1v1 damage dealer and that are built as a PURE bossing character with a massive absence of benefit besides harm outputs.

However, I also realize that this remains pay2win because of this current potential system.

So my proposal isn't good finally. I also saw a guy, I think it had been AKradian, he proposed to give every courses a DPS cap that's the worst idea in my own view, because certain ppl could only take a slow hitter and have so many support skills and are not supposed to be bossing.

Thus, adjusting damage cap harm to reduce cover for certain quick More News About MLB 19 who are not necessarely bossing is needed. There are variables like% abilities, number of strikes, role-play and buffing benefits which could be attack, defense, avert, etc., to take in consideration to adjust damage cap. Obviously, Nexon can do this job together with test server using same funding of characters. Taking capital of a personality who will deal cap the oldest (excluding Zero), test harm and then fixing damage cap. Then, balancing !