Thanks

Post Just a suggestion

Based on credit purchase, some people find purchase of credits in packs a huge deal..
    There some tools that make small quantities of credit even to the extent of servicing a phone only and this is one reason a lot of us use theirs as alternatives for quick work.

I will love it if team come together to make credit purchase available at any quantity even if lesser quantity demands higher purchase.

I believe this will boost the use of server services offered by GC Pro.

Thanks!

Board of Directors
    Thanks
    Hello
    We made unlocking price very cheap & to cover server and basic need we made option 50/100 credits packs.
    We do not offer less then it. I am sure you can recover 50/100 credits money in just few unlock because our credits consume is cheap. so rest of credits is just for your free bonus like credits.

For example Other tools charge 10 credits for S9/S9+ if you unlock 5 phone with them on there credits almost same price of our credits you just finished your all credits with them.
    In GCPro S9/S9+ just 1 credits you unlock 10 phones you recover credits money already and still have credits left in your account.

So technically less then 50 credits just useless hope by others runway companies..

Don't worry about left over credits even if reseller not active/ some reason you lost your gcpro we will handle your credits to other gcpro. 100% risk free.

Thanks
    Its all good.... Thanks for clearing this..