Thanks

The iPhone 11 Pro has the same Pixel 4 camera power

Google has just revealed its latest Pixel 4 smartphone pair after weeks of leaks. In addition to a host of other useful features, the Pixel pair is also noted for its ability to take beautiful photos regardless. Therefore, they are compared to iPhone 11 Pro.
    Google Pixel devices have been the undisputed smartphone in photography for years, but the strong competition of Android from Huawei, Samsung and others has challenged the manufacturer to change the offer. On the other hand, Apple praised its latest iPhone 11 Pro for having the best camera on the market.

The editors of The Verg have taken a test shot of Pixel 4 and iPhone 11 Pro side by side in London, England. Both were able to take every photo at the same time, get an identical image. These photos were taken mostly under natural light and on a sunny and overcast day
    In general, daytime performance of two high-end smartphones is quite similar at first sight. The difference in image quality between the iPhone 11 Pro and Pixel 4 is difficult to distinguish unless users zoom in for details. The iPhone 11 Pro always looks more saturated with colder tones, while the Pixel 4 has contrast in most photos and often looks warmer.
    For me, I think camera of iphone 11 pro has more fresh than Pixel 4. That's why it is popular when it has not come out.
    street view

Thanks

I love your blog! I am hoping to see more articles from you in the foreseeable future. Really great!!!

=> helix jump