Thanks

I have an app developed for the game Streetball which was created from Java.

Java is the best language for creating mobile games as it supports multi-threading. Multi-threading takes less memory and helps Java create simple syntax. Python is used by enterprise software developers for business purposes. However, mobile games can have plug-ins designed on C++ and Kotlin (Kotlin is supported by Java). Firms specializing in Dubai mobile app development can guide you further in this regard.

Thanks
    Could you please share the download link of mobile game 'Streetball' that you have created? Is it a free or paid mobile game?
    Regards, John App Developer Dubai

Thanks
    Could you please share the link? I am a web developer at IT Plus, one of the best mobile app development company in Dubai.

Thanks
    May be we can help you....If you send us the link. We are reputable mobile app development company in dubai who have done hundreds of projects in the pas 10 years. We can help you to solve this issue.

Thanks
    As a top mobile app development company in Dubai, i want to check that game app and features included in that. Can you share the link.

Thanks
    Could you please share the link? I am a web developer at IT Plus, one of the best mobile app development companies in Dubai.