Thanks

cryptocurrency or forex

Hi everyone, I'm new to investing. I would like to ask whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency now or engaging in ordinary forex?

Thanks
    They say cryptocurrency is now in fashion , how to start investing ?

Thanks
    It is essential to invest in digital assets carefully and with the utmost seriousness. You should not buy a cryptocurrency just because it is a buzzword right now. For investing money, it is better to choose tokens, behind which there is a project with a real team, product, and results. Always take into account that any startup could go bankrupt or may have been created for fraud. If this is the case, the tokens issued by the project are likely to lose value over time. That's why it's a good idea to keep yourself informed of different strategies like those described on timthomas.co. Also, diversify your investment portfolio - buy several different cryptocurrencies.

Thanks
    As for me, if you want your money bring profit for you, it's better to invest. Here are all tips on it https://good-time-invest.com/blog/

Thanks
    FBS comes up with new features. Now there's already a system for copying trades.

Thanks
    I know the platform trading you're talking about. The problem is that both FBS Trader platform and FBS CopyTrade, everything works only on mobile app. Probably, it works for someone. But I definitely do not like it. We need a computer version, not only for smartphones. Although lately I've noticed some changes in them. From the pluses - a lot of promotions and bonuses. There is a deposit bonus, periodically give a no deposit bonus. So bonus lovers can enjoy. From the minuses - not many ways to deposit and withdraw money.

Thanks
    As a professional, I am concerned about the student’s problems that they are faced throughout the year because they do have not enough time to create online professional writing UK as a good and effective level of project and assignment to make them self good grades.

Thanks
    Student life is the time to prepare yourself for the future of your life. Over the year students of each generation are concerned about their expert illustration essay writing help academic writing because they don’t have time to create a valuable project that gives them maximum grades in their education journey. Therefore it’s an appropriate time to be happy and coordinate with the experts of their subject that are eligible for a job for you. Moreover, I appreciate this kind of information because this is important for the students and I strongly believe that this is remarkable knowledge for the student of the UK and almost all around the world.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by brianbennett863 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm new to investing. I would like to ask whether it is worth investing in cryptocurrency now or engaging in ordinary forex?
    Рекомендую сейчас работать с криптовалютным рынком, так как популярность крипты растёт как снежный ком, каждый день создаются новые биржи и новые цифровые валюта, а старые продолжают расти. Новичку будет достаточно сложно определиться с выбором криптобиржи для торговли, так как предложений огромное множество, с этим ему может помочь расширение для браузера crypto checker https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hcflhhkp?hl=ru которое поможет ему узнать всю важную информацию о любой платформе на которую он зайдёт. Крипто чекер отобразит общий рейтинг биржи и вам не придётся тратить своё время в поисках рейтинговых списков и отзывов на эту площадку.