Thanks

Pinterest Ecommerce Resources

Hello, I am searching for resources related to using Pinterest for ecommerce. I am hoping to grow my Pinterest account in order to generate free traffic to my Shopify store. I am having trouble finding information on this. Almost everything I find with a Google search, Reddit (and other forums) and YouTube is focused on using Pinterest for affiliate marketing traffic. I am looking for information specific to ecommerce. I would especially like to find a forum where I can interact with other people who are trying to use Pinterest for ecommerce store traffic. The official Pinterest forums and the r/Pinterest reddit are not very active.
    Can someone recommend websites or forums where I can get more information about using Pinterest for ecommerce and interact with others trying to do the same?
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Well, I also wasn't able to find any information on that topic. I never wanted to get into affiliate marketing, though Pinterest is mainly used for that. I totally agree with someone from above who said that people who work in eCommerce are lazy. They are very, very lazy, and they are even afraid to try something new. I know that we already have a lot of well-established practices that are helpful, but why shouldn't we try something new https://www.pixelchefs.com/ecommerce...est-practices/.