Thread: Dating

Thanks

Dating

I was just wondering does this sight have a dating part to it? I am not keen on using online dating as when you have children it is a completely different relationship that you can have from the start itís finding a man that accepts you have responsibilities and until you have been together for a while it will only be that 1 evening in the week and every other weekend scenario which Iím sure most people on here understand! I have been seperated 16 months in total and divorced 7 months of them and I now feel ready was just wondering what people on this group have tried other than online dating itís so much harder now.

Thanks
    Now loneliness is a very common phenomenon. We work a lot and we have almost no time to communicate with friends and family. What can we say about dating.I prefer to get acquainted on dating sites. It is quite difficult to meet a girl with whom the interests and views on relationships coincide in real life. In the network, you can always immediately ask a number of inconvenient questions and not waste time. I recently found a very cool Asian dating site with real users and I am very happy with it. I even went on a couple of dates.