Thanks

Gate Controls/Indicators 200m from Gates

I am trying to place an additional set of gate controls in my house for an existing gate that is about 200 meters away. My gate controller is CTR 32.
    All the functions I want to install seem to be available on the controller I have.
    1) Open/start button (usually open)
    2) Gate opening light (240 V)
    3) Flashing light to indicate the opening/closing sequence (240 V)
    If the controls were installed 5 meters from the gate, I would be happy to do this, since I am competent enough to perform the wiring.
    What I'm not sure about is laying cables 200 meters long. I already have air ducts all the way from the gate to the house, so the route is not an issue, however, I'm not sure if I need to make any special discounts on the length of the cable route. I only need a very low-current indicator for the gate opening indicators and the flasher, so which cable should I use for them and for the open switch itself?
    We will be very grateful for any help you can offer.

Thanks
    Can you send a photo of your plan? It looks interesting.

Thanks
    Are you sure that you can do all this alone? 200 meters of cable is quite a lot. Surely there will be some obstacles somewhere in the middle of this path. I bought a new iron fence a couple of weeks ago. I tried to install it myself, but some of the electronics turned out to be too heavy for me. I had to look for professionals who would do this, until I found https://everlastgates.com/austin-tex...-installation/. They did everything pretty quickly, considering that they had to fix the mistakes that I made myself. Do not repeat my mistakes, because maybe in your case you will only make the picture worse.