Thanks

Online shopping slots, click and collect and first hour of opening in shop- priority given to elderl

I hope that you all will survive through this period of chaos.

Early this morning, my partner received an email from Sainsbury's outlining measures to help people over the age of 70, people with chronic diseases/disabilities and those who are forced to self-isolate. Please note that starting tomorrow, the first hour of work will be reserved for elderly and vulnerable customers.

Starting from next Monday, March 23, slots for home delivery will be provided to persons over 70 years of age and disabled people. And for those who can go to the store for shopping, the online service "Click and collect"is expanding.

I haven't checked what other stores are doing, but I hope something similar.

With best wishes to all

Thanks
    Hello. Does your company sell discounts for regular customers who are not over 70? Or does anyone on this forum know of services that give discount coupons?

Thanks
    You were great to do such an action. It has become challenging for the elderly to shop during the pandemic, so any help is welcome. I think that small discounts will also be a nice bonus for everyone. Discounts are essential not only for the elderly and disabled. To compete successfully, companies should discount products more often to get the customer interested. Or companies should partner with services like DontPayFull.com, which provides discount coupons. In today's pandemic world, it's hard to spend much money. Everyone is trying to save money, and companies need to understand that.