Thanks

Would you buy Rolex from pawn shop

Hello all,
    After 10 years of collecting Tag Heuer's I decided to buy Rolex as my primary watch.
    Last few years I established a decent relation ship with 2 pawn shops and purchased 6-7 Tag's from them. So far they are all legit and some of them I got at really good price.
    They agreed to call me if anything came available, just going from $1000 to $5000+ price tag is making me a little nervous.
    Any input?

Thanks
    I would choose amazfit bip from these two models. I think it looks much better and more stylish.

Thanks
    I don't see anything wrong with buying a Rolex at a pawn shop. Moreover, you can often find models at a pawnshop that have been long gone from stores. I visit the most famous pawnshop in London quite often. You can find very interesting and valuable items there. I plan to pawn Patek Phillipe watches there. The model of this watch is a bit outdated, but it will be great for those looking for rare accessories. I hope I will get a good amount of money for this watch. I wonder if you can exchange one item at a pawn shop for another.